composer.key (Apple Keynote file)
composer.key.pdf (includes presenter notes, but some notes were too long to fit on a page and may have been trimmed)
Links and Resources from the presentation:
- The quick install: https://getcomposer.org/download/
- Using composer to manage a Drupal project: https://www.drupal.org/docs/develop/using-composer/using-composer-to-man...
- drupal-composer/drupal-project has install and update instructions: https://github.com/drupal-composer/drupal-project
- composer.lock resolving merge conflict: http://blog.doh.ms/2016/11/28/solving-conflicts-in-composer-lock/
- Satis composer repository generator: https://github.com/composer/satis
- Tips for Managing Drupal 8 projects with composer: https://www.jeffgeerling.com/blog/2017/tips-managing-drupal-8-projects-c...
- composer.json we ended up with at the end of the presentation: https://gist.github.com/jrearick/ac979b49d66c29e0912fed17a946243f
- drush_example module we used for private repo example: https://github.com/jrearick/drush_example
- left-pad NPM kerfuffle: https://www.theregister.co.uk/2016/03/23/npm_left_pad_chaos/
- Bitcoin Stealing Dependency: https://www.theregister.co.uk/2018/11/26/npm_repo_bitcoin_stealer/
Over 90 minutes long. includes discussion after the end of the presentation: